Saturday 9 June 2018 Peter Roussel will guide a full day of yoga at ‘Zee van licht’ in Scheveningen, The Hauge beach Holland.
Expect to be refreshed
Expect energy to enjoy life
Expect to learn cool stuff for your practice
Realise how totally powerful yoga practice is to transform your inner world
- This will be a full day yoga experience in which we will be practicing:
- Gayatri mantra
- Asana (slow and flow)
- Pranayama, (powerful and smooth)
- Meditation (5 min guided intro, silent 20 mins)
- This workshop is advised for regular practitioners to go a bit deeper in their yoga practice. A little experience with yoga is required. It will not be very hard work, but it will require focus and periods of quiet sitting.
In the meditation part there will be sitting in stillness with a short guided introduction. Learn to find rest in the moment. Clear moments can happen. In the pranayama section we use deep breath work that builds the focus and warms up the system energetically.
Detox for the body with added mental clearing that will change the way you experience meditation.
You will experience the body differently after the pranayama.
The morning asana practice will be a steady flow. We will do longer holds in position and get tips.
In the afternoon the asana will be more flowing. Exploring simple arm balances and inversions along with regular standing poses.
At the end of it all we will sit quietly again and experience the influence the practice has on our inner state. A long relaxation will leave you refreshed. There is a lot of power in this practice.
It may look like a lot of hours, but it is actually very empowering.
9.30 – 10.30 Meditation & Pranayama
10.30 – 12.30 Asana (Yoga Class)
We will have a 2 hour break to have lunch (not included) and digest before starting again. We will eat lunch out together or eat something at Zee van licht and take a stroll for digestion after lunch.
15.30 – 17.30 Asana (Flow class)
17.30 – 18.00 Pranayama, relaxation 18.30 Cocktails (Fruit! 😉
A full day will cost you €70 If you prefer to take a separate morning or afternoon workshop , this
will cost €40
This is including:
- professional guidance and assists by Peter Roussel four hours asana practice (full day)
- one hour pranayama and meditation (full day)
- beautiful location on a walking distance from the South beach of Scheveningen
- mats and props from Bodynova.com, but welcome to bring your own
- Tea and light snacks will be provided.
This is excluding: lunch, transportation, service fee ticket shop (€0,50 per ticket) and cocktails 🙂
Venue The workshop will take place at Zee van licht: Hellingweg 98 K in Scheveningen.
Parking in front of the studio is free and the venue is also easy accessible by public transport.
Interested? Please send an email to the organiser Blanca Blanca
blanca(@)b-conscious.nl for more information or registration for this day. You can buy tickets in the Chipta ticket shop or contact blanca for more information.